Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC countries implement the OPEC+ agreement by 305%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC countries implement the OPEC+ agreement by 305% Empty OPEC countries implement the OPEC+ agreement by 305%

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 3:57 pm

OPEC countries implement the OPEC+ agreement by 305%
    • Time: 2023/10/12 16:29:18

• Read: 767 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Oil production in OPEC countries increased in September 2023, the fifth month of voluntary cuts, by 273 thousand barrels per day, compared to August 2023.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The report of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries stated that production reached an average level of 27.75 million barrels per day thanks to Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and during that, the countries of the organization participating in the “OPEC+” agreement produced 3.88 million barrels per day less than the permissible levels, implementing The agreement is 305%.
    The report said, “According to some sources, OPEC’s total crude oil production averaged 27.75 million barrels per day in September 2023, an increase of 273 thousand barrels per day from the previous month. Oil production increased mainly in Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, in When production decreased in Venezuela and Equatorial Guinea.
    Thus, OPEC fulfilled the “OPEC+” agreement by 305%, which led to a reduction in production by 3.88 million barrels per day above the prescribed quotas.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 1:29 pm