Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon announces the removal of 80% of the encroached fish lakes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon announces the removal of 80% of the encroached fish lakes Empty Babylon announces the removal of 80% of the encroached fish lakes

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 9:25 am

Babylon announces the removal of 80% of the encroached fish lakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Babylon Irrigation and Drainage Projects Maintenance Directorate was able to remove more than 300 encroached fish lakes and purify 80% of streams and rivers, to preserve water supplies.
    The director of maintenance of irrigation and drainage projects in the governorate, Raed Abdul Hadi, said that the committees formed by the directorate intensified their efforts to address water scarcity during the summer season, as the staff of the General Estuary Department disinfected and cleaned the streams and drains and removed 320 overflowing fish lakes, in order to control water shares and supply The southern governorates with additional quantities of water, indicating the completion of 80% of the plan drawn up in agreement with the Water Resources Directorate in Babylon, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.
    He explained that the area over which the violations were lifted during the past four months, which are streams, streams and rivers throughout the governorate, amounted to 1,600 linear kilometers, in addition to cleaning all the streams from the chamblane plant in quantities exceeding 1,000 kilometers in length to ensure that water reaches the bottoms of the streams. And operating all the liquefaction stations located along its length, in addition to cleaning them of mud deposits using wireline excavators and long arm excavators, with a completion rate that reached 100%.

Views 31
    Added 10/15/2023 - 1:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:42 am