Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Parliamentarian Draws The Time Map For The Settlement Between Erbil And Baghdad And Looks Into The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Parliamentarian Draws The Time Map For The Settlement Between Erbil And Baghdad And Looks Into The Empty A Parliamentarian Draws The Time Map For The Settlement Between Erbil And Baghdad And Looks Into The

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 2:38 pm

A Parliamentarian Draws The Time Map For The Settlement Between Erbil And Baghdad And Looks Into The Oil And Gas Law
    10/18/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Representative Basem Naghimesh, a member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, pointed out today, Wednesday, the importance of approving the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Law to solve many of the existing problems and tensions between the region and the central government, as well as enhancing cooperation between the oil-producing governorates.
    Naghimesh explained in a statement to Earth News Agency, “One of the most important goals that must be achieved through this law is the establishment of the Union Petroleum Council, which will contribute to resolving disputes related to Article 112 of the Constitution.” It is scheduled that the federal government, the regional government, and the oil-producing governorates will be represented in this council.”
    Ngheimesh explained, “The representation of some governorates will be permanent, while the representation of others will be at the international level.” In this way, it is expected that many problems and tensions will be resolved, especially if the decisions of the Federal Court are included or the law is consistent with those decisions.”
    In conclusion, “Naghimesh stressed that the management of this national wealth will be shared between the federal government and the regional and provincial governments, which will enhance cooperation and work to improve the exploitation of these wealth in order to achieve development and meet the needs of the Iraqi people.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:20 am