Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce reveals the fact of adding or increasing the ration card items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce reveals the fact of adding or increasing the ration card items Empty The Ministry of Commerce reveals the fact of adding or increasing the ration card items

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 2:36 pm

The Ministry of Commerce reveals the fact of adding or increasing the ration card items
    • Time: 10/23/2023 18:16:24

• Read: 1,638 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Today, Monday, the Ministry of Commerce revealed the truth about the news circulating about adding or increasing the items of the ration card.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ministry spokesman, Muthana Al-Fariji, told Al-Furat News: “So far, there has been no report regarding an addition, increase, or change in the food basket.”
    He added, "Until now, there is no guidance regarding the food basket," denying that "there has been any change or increase that may occur in the food basket."
    Some news sites and social media circulated news about increasing the ration card items.
    Last June, the Ministry of Commerce began increasing the food basket items for those covered by social welfare.
    The Ministry confirmed the move towards continuing the food basket with 6 items with flour to be 7 basic items, and 5 items added to social welfare families, which the ration card will be supportive of this category of society due to the high prices of food items.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:33 am