Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures: Al-Rafidain opens an office in the Bismayah complex to facilitate the payment of instal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures: Al-Rafidain opens an office in the Bismayah complex to facilitate the payment of instal Empty In pictures: Al-Rafidain opens an office in the Bismayah complex to facilitate the payment of instal

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:19 am

In pictures: Al-Rafidain opens an office in the Bismayah complex to facilitate the payment of installments
    • Time: 10/26/2023 10:59:50

• Read: 585 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Director General of the Rafidain Bank, Ali Karim Hussein, opened the office of the Bismayah Residential Complex to practice banking activity and provide services to citizens and diversify them to suit their requirements.
    The opening was attended by the head of the National Retirement Authority, Maher Rashid, the head of the National Investment Authority, Haider Makiya, and a number of officials and employees.
    Director General of Rafidain Bank, Ali Karim, confirmed that “the opening of the office comes in a step to raise the level of services provided to citizens and keep pace with developments in modern banking systems and the use of electronic management, in addition to facilitating the payment of monthly installments for residential units for the occupants of the complex and reducing the burden on them.”
    He added, "This step also includes opening bank accounts, especially with regard to withdrawals, deposits, and others."
    For his part, the Chairman of the National Investment Authority welcomed the opening of the office and considered it an important precedent in enhancing cooperation and joint coordination between the bank and the Authority to serve the public interest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:53 pm