Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport announces the resumption of direct flights between Iraq, Germany and Denmark

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport announces the resumption of direct flights between Iraq, Germany and Denmark Empty Transport announces the resumption of direct flights between Iraq, Germany and Denmark

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Transport announces the resumption of direct flights between Iraq, Germany and Denmark[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Transport announced the resumption of direct flights between Iraq, Germany and Denmark in a joint operation manner.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Transport’s media office said in a statement, “Minister Razzaq Muhaibis Al-Saadawi had previously held many meetings and encounters with high-level European officials, during which he proposed the possibility of implementing direct flights between the capital, Baghdad, and a number of European capitals and cities, stressing that “the minister’s endeavors “I was successful.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadawi added, according to the statement, “There will be (7) flights weekly to the sectors Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Munich, starting next November 10.”
    The statement continued, “The re-operation of these lines towards the European continent in a joint operation manner came against the backdrop of the directives of the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, as they are among the effective destinations, and will serve the Iraqi community and open new horizons of cooperation between Iraq and those countries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He noted, “This step reflects the ongoing efforts of the Ministry of Transport and Iraqi Airlines within the framework of lifting the European ban imposed on the green bird.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement concluded that “Iraqi Airways is witnessing a remarkable development in the level of services, the opening of new travel destinations, and the development of the national carrier’s fleet with modern aircraft from the best international origins, which has reflected positively in favor of passengers on board the Green Bird, and has increased the demand and confidence of travelers in the national carrier, Iraqi Airways.” .[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 am