Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on  Empty Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 am

Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on naming security minister soon

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} A member of the National Alliance MP Faleh al-Khazali said there was agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws, which meets the aspirations of the people, and ensuring the security minister named soon.
    The MP said al-Khazali told {Euphrates News} that "among these important laws of the Federal Court that he had read the first reading, and the law of parties, and oil and gas law and the law of the Federal service who read also the first reading in addition to the thirty legally another, and we have the ministries of interior and defense which must be resolved commanded them. " 
    added al-Khazali, "when what has been agreed on what progress by the political blocs, these laws and my bag and the interior and defense ministries will be announced only to vote, and we desperately need and are very careful to label the security minister; so as not to be returned, we issue the administration by proxy" . 
    waiting for the House of Representatives a lot of business, but the most important approval and pass important laws which are Bmsas people's lives, as well as naming the ministers of interior and defense, and the rest of the financial budget of the Federal public for the current year is the most important, although the financial year is nearing completion, with only two of them. 
    confirms Congress and the existence of an agreement within the corridors of Parliament on the importance of approving and pass laws, especially those that read the first reading. Ended FZE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...p?storyid=66087
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on  Empty Re: Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on

Post by Bama Diva Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:04 am

"The MP said al-Khazali told {Euphrates News} that "among these important laws of the Federal Court that he had read the first reading, and the law of parties, and oil and gas law and the law of the Federal service who read also the first reading in addition to the thirty legally another, and we have the ministries of interior and defense which must be resolved commanded them. " 

Sounds great to me!!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on  Empty Re: Faleh al-Khazali: There is an agreement on parliamentary approval of important laws and are keen on

Post by wciappetta Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:25 pm

I think they'll make more progress within the next couple of months than in the previous 8 years ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:58 pm