Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The environment stresses the importance of taking the necessary measures to confront 3 problems in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The environment stresses the importance of taking the necessary measures to confront 3 problems in I Empty The environment stresses the importance of taking the necessary measures to confront 3 problems in I

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 6:58 am

The environment stresses the importance of taking the necessary measures to confront 3 problems in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basra fields

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Environment indicated three types of pollution that represent a challenge during the current stage in Iraq, while calling for the adoption of modern technologies and renewable and clean energies as an alternative to fossil fuels.
    Director of the Department of Monitoring and Evaluation of Industrial and Service Activities in the Ministry’s Urban Environment Directorate, Jalil Hussein Salman, said, “Iraq is facing many environmental problems that represent a challenge during the current stage,” stressing “the importance of taking the necessary measures and procedures to confront them and reduce their effects, including pollution of water sources with Low releases, drought, scarcity of rain, and increased demand for water use, in addition to the accumulation of hazardous waste resulting from oil sector activities and the slow treatment procedures necessary to eliminate its danger.”
    Salman added, “Air pollution also adds to the current environmental problems as a result of various sources of pollution and the increase in respiratory diseases and cancerous diseases that this causes,” noting that “confronting climate change requires adopting modern technologies and renewable and clean energies as an alternative to fossil fuels to reduce emissions to comply with global trends in this field.”

Views 27
    Added 11/20/2023 - 10:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:09 am