Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After 10 years of coordination...the Communications and Media Commission announces the restoration o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After 10 years of coordination...the Communications and Media Commission announces the restoration o Empty After 10 years of coordination...the Communications and Media Commission announces the restoration o

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:40 am

After 10 years of coordination...the Communications and Media Commission announces the restoration of Iraq's satellite orbits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (November 23, 2023), the head of the Media and Communications Commission, Ali Al-Moayyed, announced that Iraq has regained its orbital rights to satellites.
    A statement by the Commission received by “Baghdad Today” quoted Al-Moayyad during the activities of the World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC23) held in the UAE, saying, “The International Telecommunication Union has approved the adoption of new satellite orbits for member states, including the Republic of Iraq, in the broadcast satellite service (BSS) instead of the old, expired orbits.” Validity.
    Al-Moayad pointed out, “This decision is considered a major achievement for the Republic of Iraq and is the result of great and continuous coordination for more than 10 years with the International Telecommunication Union.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:49 am