Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Our problem is related to the tax reality and reforming it is an important message for in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Our problem is related to the tax reality and reforming it is an important message for in Empty Al-Sudani: Our problem is related to the tax reality and reforming it is an important message for in

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2023, 5:14 am

Al-Sudani: Our problem is related to the tax reality and reforming it is an important message for investors
    • Time: 12/06/2023 10:42:43

• Read: 1,053 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani stressed today, Wednesday, the importance of reforming the tax system in the country.
    Al-Sudani said during his speech at the launch of the conference to reform the tax system in Iraq, "Our problem is related to the tax reality," pointing out that "within a year of the government's life, we identified one of the government's priorities, which is economic reform."
    He stated that "the task of economic reform has many dimensions."
    Al-Sudani stressed that "in all our meetings with investors, his goal was tax reform," noting that "tax reform represents an important message to foreign investors and companies."
    He continued, "The government is serious about restoring the business environment."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 10:05 am