Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jayji Al-Basrawi, who was stopped by Haider Al-Abadi: Governments change and I have been here sin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jayji Al-Basrawi, who was stopped by Haider Al-Abadi: Governments change and I have been here sin Empty Al-Jayji Al-Basrawi, who was stopped by Haider Al-Abadi: Governments change and I have been here sin

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Jayji Al-Basrawi, who was stopped by Haider Al-Abadi: Governments change and I have been here since 1989![/size]

[size=45]Basra – 964[/size]
    [size=45]Passers-by on Al-Saadi Street are accustomed to starting their day with “Istikana” tea, made by “Abu Aqil,” who has spent more than 3 decades in this profession. He says that his name has spread widely, and customers from neighboring governorates visit him, especially after a famous photo that brought him together with the Prime Minister. The former Haider Al-Abadi, when he stopped by him during one of his visits.[/size]
    [size=45]Abu Aqeel - the cart owner of the 964 network:[/size]
    [size=45]I have been working in this cart on Al-Saadi Street since 1989, and I have never changed my location. Governments change, but Abu Aqeel’s location does not change. I open at 7 a.m. and close at 1 a.m..[/size]
    [size=45]In the morning, I serve breakfast to customers, but I am famous for the taste of the tea I serve. I sell a small cup for 250 dinars, and a large cup for 500 dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]Politicians and officials do not miss drinking tea from my cart during their visits to Basra, as well as journalists and artists. My name has spread to other governorates, and some customers even come from outside Basra to drink tea with me while they are in the governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]I have different types of tea. There is Iraqi tea, which I prepare using a special blend, in addition to Gujarati tea and red tea.[/size]
    [size=45]My tea drinking is not limited to men. Women of all ages come to my cart to drink tea, and some people are surprised by this.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:06 am