Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ending the assignment of 83 advisors appointed by Al-Halbousi in Anbar Governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ending the assignment of 83 advisors appointed by Al-Halbousi in Anbar Governorate Empty Ending the assignment of 83 advisors appointed by Al-Halbousi in Anbar Governorate

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2023, 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Ending the assignment of 83 advisors appointed by Al-Halbousi in Anbar Governorate[/size]
    • Today 18:37

Information / Baghdad..
    An official source reported, on Tuesday, that the assignment of all officials holding the status of advisors appointed by Muhammad al-Halbousi in the Anbar Governorate administration had been terminated.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Integrity Committees and relevant authorities conducted a filtering process for the advisors appointed by the expelled President Muhammad Al-Halbousi in the House of Representatives and the Governor’s Office and ended the assignment of a large number of advisors to the House of Representatives, while they referred about 83 advisors to the Anbar Governor’s Office.” to their previous jobs.
    He added, "Since assuming the duties of Governor of Anbar and Presidency of the House of Representatives, Al-Halbousi has assigned dozens of advisors to high-level government positions to seize leadership positions and transfer their management to the Taqaddum Party."
    He stated that “regulatory authorities considered the large increase in the appointment of officials in the capacity of advisors to be a form of financial corruption, and this approach that was managed by the Taqadum Party, which assigned positions to these figures in the capacity of advisors, cannot be continued, and most of them are ineffective in the tasks assigned to them, especially since these This feature costs the treasury of countries large sums of money that can be used in reconstruction projects and other works.” End 12a

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 10:13 am