Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Election Commission announces the date of announcing the results of the special vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Election Commission announces the date of announcing the results of the special vote Empty The Election Commission announces the date of announcing the results of the special vote

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2023, 4:16 am

[size=46]The Election Commission announces the date of announcing the results of the special vote[/size]
    Iraq
    11:51 - 2023-12-16
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

The team member confirmed Journalist for the Independent High Electoral Commission, Jumana Al-Ghalai, announced the voting results on Saturday Special in local elections  after the end of the process Public vote.
    Al-Ghalai said, “The results of the private and public voting will be announced jointly 24 hours after the public vote,” according to the statement “Provincial Councils Elections Law”, indicating that “ There is electronic counting and sorting Then it is manual and then the results are announced. .
    She added that “The private voting process runs smoothly without any violations and there is high security coordination.” Showing that " More than a million voters from the armed forces and security services started This morning, with high coordination, people cast their votes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:39 am