Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carrying guarantees... A Kurdish delegation is in Baghdad before January 9 to meet with the first go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carrying guarantees... A Kurdish delegation is in Baghdad before January 9 to meet with the first go Empty Carrying guarantees... A Kurdish delegation is in Baghdad before January 9 to meet with the first go

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2024, 8:32 am

Carrying guarantees... A Kurdish delegation is in Baghdad before January 9 to meet with the first government faction
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
    Today, Tuesday (January 2, 2024), member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafa Muhammad Karim, revealed an upcoming visit by the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation to Baghdad.
    Muhammad Karim said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad and meet with the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and representatives of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, before the date of the ninth of January of this month."
    He added, "The visit comes to discuss the issue of amending the budget, and ensuring that the Kurdistan region's share is sent in full, and the region is fully committed to this amendment, pointing out that the delegation will also discuss the problem of the differences between the two parties, which hindered sending the Kurdistan share last year."
    Karim pointed out, “The Council of Ministers will likely send the amendment to the budget law that includes the region’s share on the ninth of this month,” adding, “According to the promises we received, Parliament will not delay approving it, especially in light of the presence of an international and international desire not to expand.” The dispute between Baghdad and Erbil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:26 am