Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain does not want to join possible US strikes in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain does not want to join possible US strikes in Iraq and Syria Empty Britain does not want to join possible US strikes in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 8:27 am

Britain does not want to join possible US strikes in Iraq and Syria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-01 22:53
    Font

Shafaq News/ British Defense Minister Grant Shapps announced in an interview with the Daily Telegraph newspaper that Britain will not join the American retaliatory strikes against targets, including Iranian personnel and facilities inside Iraq and Syria.
    The minister stated that London wants to avoid a “large-scale regional conflict” and calls on Tehran to “demonstrate control over the Iranian-backed forces in Syria and Iraq,” according to the website of the “Russia Today” satellite channel.
    Shapps indicated that Britain will continue to cooperate with the United States "in the war against the Yemeni Ansar Allah (Houthis) movement to ensure freedom of navigation in the Red Sea." At the same time, he denied information that the London authorities were studying the possibility of sending a British aircraft carrier to the combat zone.
    The American authorities had previously said that American forces in Jordan were attacked by the Iraqi Islamic Resistance, and according to the Pentagon, this strike resulted in the death of 3 American soldiers and the wounding of more than 40 others.
    The United States blames Iran for what happened, and according to CBS, the US administration approved, as a retaliatory measure, plans to strike Iranian targets and military personnel stationed in Iraq and Syria.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:44 am