Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: All government services will be paid electronically during 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: All government services will be paid electronically during 2024 Empty Association of Iraqi Private Banks: All government services will be paid electronically during 2024

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2024, 4:46 am

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: All government services will be paid electronically during 2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Executive Director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq, said on Friday that all amounts resulting from government transactions will be collected electronically during the current year.
    Tariq added during his participation in a session on the sidelines of the Iraq International Book Fair, which was attended by the Al-Iqtisad News correspondent, that “the government’s current direction is towards collecting amounts for government services electronically, especially since this avoids many financial and administrative corruption operations.”  
    He pointed out that "the current legal environment is very suitable for electronic payment, but at the same time it is difficult for legal legislation to cover everything related to electronic payment because the latter is developing rapidly and constantly."
    Regarding electronic payment fees, he stressed that “the citizen does not bear any additional cost other than the amount of the purchased good or service, while merchants bear the value of 1% of the amount of the good if its amount exceeds 5 thousand dinars.”

217 views
    Added 02/23/2024 - 8:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:40 am