Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Data Center provides an electronic service for the displaced category

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Data Center provides an electronic service for the displaced category Empty The National Data Center provides an electronic service for the displaced category

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 5:23 am

The National Data Center provides an electronic service for the displaced category
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (March 6, 2024), the National Data Center in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the completion of an electronic service for the displaced and displaced persons category, to help them inquire about the financial grant prepared for people returning from emergency displacement inside Iraq.
    The director of the center, Ammar Mazhar Al-Tamimi, explained in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “providing this service comes in response to the needs of citizens who were forced to flee by war in 2014,” pointing out that “the center’s staff completed it in cooperation with the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, in accordance with modern technologies and the environment.” Ideal for electronic services. 
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that, “since the beginning of this year, the center has launched a set of electronic services for the benefit of groups benefiting from the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, in addition to beneficiaries from the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, as part of the government’s policy of caring for vulnerable groups and classes in society.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:29 pm