Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance calls for accelerating the completion of the nationalization of the salaries o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance calls for accelerating the completion of the nationalization of the salaries o Empty Parliamentary Finance calls for accelerating the completion of the nationalization of the salaries o

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance calls for accelerating the completion of the nationalization of the salaries of the region’s employees[/size]
    • Today 14:14

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Ahmed, on Friday called on the federal government to expedite the completion of the nationalization of the salaries of the region’s employees.
    Ahmed told Al-Maalouma, “The region’s employees will not receive any salaries after the Federal Court’s decision without resettlement, stressing the need to expedite the resolution of the salary resettlement file during the current month.”
    He added, "The government must accelerate the opening of bank branches in the region, noting that, "There is only a branch of the Iraqi Trade Bank."
    He urged the government to "accelerate the provision of information and data on employees urgently in order to solve the issue of nationalization and resolve it completely.”
    He explained . He added, “The Federal Court set broad guidelines and emphasized the importance of localizing the salaries of employees in the region at the Rafidain, Rasheed, and Iraqi government banks for trade.”
    He continued, “The localization of salaries requires the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to exert their utmost efforts in order to end this file during the current month of March, in particular.” The court blocked the payment of any salaries to the region outside the framework of resettlement.” End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:49 pm