Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian official told "Baghdad Today": Iran has begun to lose the Iraqi market for internal reaso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian official told "Baghdad Today": Iran has begun to lose the Iraqi market for internal reaso Empty An Iranian official told "Baghdad Today": Iran has begun to lose the Iraqi market for internal reaso

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:52 am

An Iranian official told "Baghdad Today": Iran has begun to lose the Iraqi market for internal reasons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The head of the Agriculture Committee in the Iranian Parliament, Muhammad Jawad Askari, confirmed today, Friday (March 8, 2024), that Iran has begun to lose its markets abroad for internal reasons, which reveals that the decline in exports is not limited to the dollar financing crisis in Iraq.
    Askari said in his interview with "Baghdad Today", "Turkey easily takes Iran's place in Iraq, and even Saudi Arabia takes over the markets in the production of agricultural products, and this is a serious danger."
    Referring to the decline in Iranian agricultural product exports, he said, “Today, about 500 million people from the population surrounding the country are interested in exporting agricultural products, so if an encouraging environment is not created, and a good product is not produced, that space and opportunity will definitely be lost.”
    He continued, "Three months ago, I traveled to the Emirates, Iraq and Qatar, and I realized that we were completely losing our popularity among consumers, especially with regard to dried fruits and vegetables."
    Askari revealed that there were problems in the legal legislation inside Iran that disrupted the private sector. He said, “In the legislative field, my colleagues and I summarized matters, and we even got a proposal from the private sector and said that we will continue to work based on your proposal.”
    Askari held the Iranian Tax Organization responsible for the decline in exports of agricultural products, and said, “The Tax Affairs Authority makes mistakes in some aspects of the export of agricultural products, which leads to a lack of incentive in the export of agricultural products.”
    He also pointed out, “Due to the water crisis, we pushed all farmers towards greenhouse products, and we are trying to work not to lose markets, but with the current circumstances, markets are being lost and others are replacing us, and now Turkey is easily replacing Iran in Iraq, and even Saudi Arabia is taking over the markets in Iraq.” “Producing agricultural products, this is considered a serious danger.”
    It is noteworthy that Turkish exports of all kinds to Iraq exceeded $11 billion last year, while the volume of Iranian exports stopped at about $9 billion.
    There are many neighboring countries competing for Iraqi markets because of their importance as the country is considered one of the consumers in light of the decline in agriculture and the cessation of factories in the country since 2003.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:38 am