Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Parliament: Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington is “protocol” and was not affected by the bombin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Parliament: Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington is “protocol” and was not affected by the bombin Empty Foreign Parliament: Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington is “protocol” and was not affected by the bombin

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 5:05 am

Foreign Parliament: Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington is “protocol” and was not affected by the bombing of the Iranian consulate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (April 3, 2024), the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee commented on the impact of the expected escalation between Iran and Israel on the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to Washington a few days later.
    Committee member Mukhtar al-Moussawi told “Baghdad Today” that “Israel’s bombing of the Iranian consulate in Damascus will not affect the expected visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington, but the escalation by Iran, in response to this bombing, which is expected, may be It has an impact on the visit, as any escalation in the region will have repercussions throughout the world, and this impact on the visit will be linked to the size and type of Iranian response and its repercussions.”
    Al-Moussawi added, “If the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington takes place, and it is not affected by Israel’s bombing of the Iranian consulate in Damascus, this visit will be protocol, and not a visit to resolve important files, as the American administration has no seriousness in resolving any of the files it wants.” Iraq settled it during the Sudanese visit.”
    Muhammad Al-Sudani will visit Washington next April 15 at the invitation of the White House, which is expected to witness the discussion of several joint files, most notably the American military presence in addition to the dollar file
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:55 pm