Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The secret of the “inflation” of Iraqi official delegations... Quotas require the participation of e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The secret of the “inflation” of Iraqi official delegations... Quotas require the participation of e Empty The secret of the “inflation” of Iraqi official delegations... Quotas require the participation of e

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2024, 4:35 am

The secret of the “inflation” of Iraqi official delegations... Quotas require the participation of everyone!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Independent MP in the Iraqi Parliament, Sajjad Salem, revealed today, Monday (April 22, 2024), that the “inflation” in the size of Iraqi delegations on visits to other countries, often comes due to observing “quotas” even in delegations, which leads to the participation of many personalities just to please them. Related parties.
    Salem said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that, “There is certainly a very large exaggeration in the numbers of figures participating in the various Iraqi foreign delegations, and these amounts certainly cost the state treasury large sums of money on an annual basis, and those delegations can be shortened by half, especially since some visits are "Protocol".
    He added, "In some Iraqi foreign delegations, their members are also chosen according to political as well as sectarian quotas, and there is political and component diversity. Therefore, the number of the delegation is exaggerated in terms of personalities, and this is all in order to please some political parties and figures, and not to consider according to the interest of the state." .
    Controversy arose over the size of the Sudanese delegation accompanying him to Washington, which amounted to more than 130 people, including businessmen, company heads, and political and economic analysts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:51 pm