Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington calls on Baghdad to protect American forces after new attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington calls on Baghdad to protect American forces after new attacks Empty Washington calls on Baghdad to protect American forces after new attacks

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2024, 4:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Washington calls on Baghdad to protect American forces after new attacks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

International

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    04-24-2024 | 13:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

The US Army called on the Iraqi government to take steps to protect US forces in both Iraq and Syria after thwarting two attacks on military bases last Monday.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

During his statements from the US Department of Defense ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Air Force Major General [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/4177972282/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83 %D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1/ar/]Patrick Ryder[/url] did not speculate on the reason behind the renewed attacks, but he called on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to take action.

He said, "These attacks expose coalition soldiers and Iraqi soldiers to danger. We call on the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of American forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from attacks by these groups."

He added, "If these attacks continue, we will not hesitate to defend our forces as we did in the past."

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:40 pm