Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers votes today on the 2024 budget schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers votes today on the 2024 budget schedules Empty The Council of Ministers votes today on the 2024 budget schedules

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 5:32 am

The Council of Ministers votes today on the 2024 budget schedules

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced today, Tuesday, that the Council of Ministers will vote in today’s session on the budget schedules for the year 2024. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee Chairman Atwan Al-Atwani said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News: “We look forward to resolving this file as quickly as possible and sending the schedules to the House of Representatives to vote on in order to begin the process of reconstruction, construction and development within the framework of the government program.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Atwani stressed “the commitment to implement the provisions and paragraphs of the Federal General Budget Law for the years (2023-2025), and to include its financial allocations in this year’s schedules, especially with regard to appointments and contracts that were not implemented during 2023, and other rights that affect the lives of citizens.”  [/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed "supporting and empowering the governorates to implement their service plans and development programs and completing the requirements for including strategic projects in a way that achieves a qualitative leap in the level of providing services to citizens."[/rtl]

Views 54
    Added 04/30/2024 - 12:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:48 am