Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture answers... Did the financial budget affect the wheat harvest season?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture answers... Did the financial budget affect the wheat harvest season? Empty Parliamentary Agriculture answers... Did the financial budget affect the wheat harvest season?

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 5:06 am

Parliamentary Agriculture answers... Did the financial budget affect the wheat harvest season?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee confirmed today, Saturday, that achieving self-sufficiency in the wheat crop is credited to the current government.[/rtl]
    The head of the committee, Faleh Al-Khazali, told the official agency, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the past and current seasons achieved self-sufficiency in the wheat crop, and this is what the government counts as a result of its support.”
    Al-Khazali added, “The committee presented important proposals related to supporting agriculture and farmers, including irrigation systems, solar energy, loans, re-initiating agriculture, supporting livestock, and optimal use of water through irrigation systems.”
    He stressed that "what was allocated in the budget by the current government is equivalent to three times what was allocated during the past ten years, and this is what is calculated for this government."

Views 22
    Added 05/04/2024 - 12:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 12:56 am