Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Kazakhstan agreement to compensate for “excess oil” within the OPEC agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Kazakhstan agreement to compensate for “excess oil” within the OPEC agreement Empty An Iraqi-Kazakhstan agreement to compensate for “excess oil” within the OPEC agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 5:09 am

An Iraqi-Kazakhstan agreement to compensate for “excess oil” within the OPEC agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Iraq and Kazakhstan presented their plans to compensate for the quantities in which they exceeded the oil production quotas specified for them within the OPEC agreement, and they also pledged to compensate for all production differences amounting to 991 thousand barrels per day by the end of 2024.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The OPEC Secretariat organized a “very productive” technical workshop via video between technical experts from Iraq and Kazakhstan and industry experts from secondary sources who provide data on the production of the countries participating in the cooperation agreement, according to a report issued by “OPEC”, viewed by Shafaq News Agency.[/rtl]
    [rtl]OPEC explained that the process aims to "share Iraq and Kazakhstan's plans to compensate for the suspended excess production quantities for the months (January, February, and March 2024), which totaled about 602 thousand barrels per day for Iraq, and 389 thousand barrels per day for Kazakhstan."[/rtl]
    [rtl]OPEC revealed that, according to the joint plans of the two countries, “the entire excess quantities will be compensated by the end of this year. Any surplus production that may arise in April 2024 will also be absorbed into the relevant compensation plans during the remaining months of 2024.”[/rtl]

Views 80
    Added 05/04/2024 - 8:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 2:38 am