Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The junior calls Romanowski's movements foolish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The junior calls Romanowski's movements foolish Empty The junior calls Romanowski's movements foolish

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The junior calls Romanowski's movements foolish[/size]
    • Today 10:38

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Saturday, the leader of the Iraqi Supreme Islamic Council, Jalal al-Din al-Saghir, described the movements of US Ambassador Elena Romanowski as worrying the Iraqis, calling on the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to put an end to these movements.
    Al-Saghir told Al-Maalouma, “The American-British embassies and those who followed them not only violate diplomatic custom and the sovereignty of Iraq, but these embassies have led to violations of public morals.”
    He added, "What the evil ambassador in Iraq is doing is not new, given that American foreign policy is built on the basis of spreading prostitution and homosexuality, indicating that America is striving to spread deviant ideas among young people."
    He explained, "America came to occupy the nation and plunder its wealth, describing the actions of US Ambassador Elena Romanowski as 'foolish', pointing out that more than 64 American universities rose up in the face of American arrogance."
    He continued, "Our people are too aware of being deceived by the evil ambassador's tricks, calling on" the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to confront the movements of this ambassador. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 1:23 am