Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran Water, Electricity Projects Worth over $1.3bn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran Water, Electricity Projects Worth over $1.3bn Empty Iran Water, Electricity Projects Worth over $1.3bn

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:02 am

Iran Water, Electricity Projects Worth over $1.3bn

Monday, 27 October, 2014

Iranian companies are reported to be implementing water and electricity projects in Iraq worth over $1.3 billion (1.5 trillion Iraqi dinars).
    According to an article from Trend, an Iranian Energy Ministry official said Iranian companies were currently working on 31 projects in Iraq in these sectors, and added that he expects more Iranian companies to invest in water and electricity projects in Iraq in the future.
    The Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Danayeefar [Hassan Danae Fer] (pictured), is reported to have said in April that Iran exports 80 percent of its technical and engineering services to Iraq, and that the Iraqi market could absorb $500 billion worth of investment in that sector.

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:50 pm