Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy resolves the controversy over the “transfer supplement” in two ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy resolves the controversy over the “transfer supplement” in two ministries Empty A deputy resolves the controversy over the “transfer supplement” in two ministries

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2024, 8:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy resolves the controversy over the “transfer supplement” in two ministries[/size]
    • Today 14:38

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
     On Tuesday, Representative Amir Al-Maamouri resolved the controversy over the transfer annex in two security ministries.
    Al-Maamouri said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The 2021 budget included a provision for transferring bachelor’s degree and diploma holders from military to civilian staff in the Ministries of Interior and Defense, and it was then implemented through a comprehensive plan that included all units and categories according to multiple lists.”
    He added, "There are other numbers that have not yet been included, and they have the right to choose between remaining within the military or civilian staff. Therefore, there is a parliamentary movement to resolve the appendix of transfer to a civilian employee in the Ministries of Interior and Defense within the items of the 2024 budget tables to resolve it."
    He pointed out, "We will press to ensure the presence of this paragraph in the budget tables in order to complete the transfer annexes according to the lists in the security institutions."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives approved an important item in the 2021 budget, which provided the opportunity for thousands of bachelor’s degree and diploma holders to move from the military to civilian staff in the Ministries of Defense and Interior. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 5:33 pm