Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the date of the arrival of the 2024 budget schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the date of the arrival of the 2024 budget schedules Empty Revealing the date of the arrival of the 2024 budget schedules

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2024, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Revealing the date of the arrival of the 2024 budget schedules[/size]
    • Today 13:00

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the date of the arrival of the budget schedules for the current year 2024 to Parliament, confirming Parliament’s readiness to receive the schedules. 
    The Vice-Chairman of the Committee, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, told Al-Maalouma, “The Finance Committee will work as soon as possible to present the 2024 budget schedules for a vote as a result of the necessary need to pass them to keep pace with state affairs.” 
    She added, "The Finance Committee is awaiting the budget schedules from the government next week, noting the need for a maximum of two weeks to read and discuss amendments to the schedules before submitting them to a vote." 
    She pointed out that "the House of Representatives is fully prepared to receive the schedules and discuss them in order to pass them as quickly as possible." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:04 am