Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In numbers... Basra Oil explains the importance of the Tuba field after signing a contract to develo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In numbers... Basra Oil explains the importance of the Tuba field after signing a contract to develo Empty In numbers... Basra Oil explains the importance of the Tuba field after signing a contract to develo

Post by Rocky Sun May 12, 2024 4:25 pm

In numbers... Basra Oil explains the importance of the Tuba field after signing a contract to develop it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basra oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Basra Oil Company clarified the economic importance of the Tuba oil field after signing a contract of principles agreement (HOA) with the alliance of the Chinese Geo Jed Company and the Iraqi Crescent Company. 
    The Director General of the Basra Oil Company, Bassem Abdul Karim, said in a statement reported by the official news agency, and seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the goal of the signing is to achieve a production of up to 200 thousand barrels per day, as well as 50 mqmq of gas (one million standard cubic feet).” .

He added, "The development process also includes the establishment of a refinery with a capacity of 200,000 barrels and two power plants, the first with a capacity of 800 megawatts, and the second for solar energy with a capacity of 400 megawatts, in addition to establishing a petrochemical plant to produce approximately 1,300 tons annually of polypropene and polyethylene, as well as urea fertilizer." 

Today, Sunday, Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani sponsored the signing ceremony of an agreement of principles (HOA) with a Chinese-Iraqi coalition to develop the integrated Tuba oil field.

Views 104
    Added 05/12/2024 - 7:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 9:22 am