Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Anbeki: The framework is determined to proceed with the election of the Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Anbeki: The framework is determined to proceed with the election of the Speaker of Parliament Empty Al-Anbeki: The framework is determined to proceed with the election of the Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Anbeki: The framework is determined to proceed with the election of the Speaker of Parliament[/size]
    • Today 10:55

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Monday, the representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Salem Al-Anbaki, confirmed the determination of the coordination framework to proceed with the second round of electing a speaker for the Iraqi Council of Representatives.
    Al-Anbaki told Al-Maalouma, “The failure of the Sunni parties to unify their position to choose a candidate for the presidency of the Council prompted the coordination framework to intervene and resolve the issue, by giving the Sunni blocs a week to decide their issue regarding one of the candidates, Salem Al-Issawi and Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani.”
    He added, "If the framework deadline expires and there is no agreement within the Sunni component on a specific candidate, then the issue will be left to the council members to resolve the issue by voting on the candidates."
    Representative Muhammad Al-Sayhoud announced to Al-Ma’louma, “The session to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives will be held tomorrow, Tuesday.” Ended 25 n.

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:43 pm