Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia Empty Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia

Post by wciappetta Sun 02 Nov 2014, 10:36 am

Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia

Sun Nov 02 2014 16:47 | (Voice of Iraq) -  Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Said Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Sunday, that Iraq will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia, while pointing Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to all countries of the world will benefit from those relationships. 

Jaafari said during a joint press conference with the morning held, today, in Kuwait and I followed with "Alsumaria News", that "Iraq link with Saudi Arabia many interests, including moral and material," adding that "we will make every effort to restore the relationship between us and the UK as part of our policy with countries the neighborhood. " 

He added that "these efforts will not be limited to Saudi Arabia, but will include all neighboring countries, because there are geographical facts did not come with our decision," pointing to the importance of "the development of the community and the political situation with neighboring countries." 

For his part, Al-Sabah pointed out that "the beneficiary of the relations between Saudi Arabia and Iraq is not the only countries in the region but the whole world." 

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in (14 September 2014), that Iraq is looking forward to establish better relations with the international community, saying that Iraq is under fierce attack threatens the region and the entire world.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia Empty Re: Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia

Post by Neno Sun 02 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

That's got to piss IRAN OFF!!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia Empty Re: Jaafari: We will make every effort to restore relations with Saudi Arabia

Post by fonz1951 Sun 02 Nov 2014, 11:04 am

Neno wrote:That's got to piss IRAN OFF!!
    like those last 2 words, Iran off!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:03 pm