Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs hold hope to Barzani's visit to Baghdad today to reach a final solution to satisfy both parties

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

MPs hold hope to Barzani's visit to Baghdad today to reach a final solution to satisfy both parties  Empty MPs hold hope to Barzani's visit to Baghdad today to reach a final solution to satisfy both parties

Post by wciappetta Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 am

MPs hold hope to Barzani's visit to Baghdad today to reach a final solution to satisfy both parties 

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad confirmed deputies from different blocks, Sunday, that the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq Barzani to Baghdad today is a positive step in the right direction, and expressed hope that this visit will be the Pope for a final agreement and strategic between Baghdad and Erbil.

The MP for Ashwaq dry Kurdistan Alliance for "tomorrow Press", "The delegation of the provincial government will visit Baghdad today under the chairmanship of the President of the provincial government Nechirvan Barzani and a number of ministers of the provincial government," indicating that "The visit is part of the agreement, which occurred between the Baghdad government and the province."

She explained that "to reach a final agreement on this visit depends on the outstanding issues that will be discussed, but the most important today is to sit down together at the table of dialogue to reach a final solution, because the discussion of dialogue through the media only increases it's complicated."

She dry that "there is a need that all the solutions are within the constitutional framework," pointing out that "after today's meeting, there will be the announcement of the agreement reached by the parties, I do not think there is a conflict in the oil minister and head of the provincial government told first by meeting."

She MP for the Kurdistan Alliance that "there are political parties that do not want the province and the federal government to come up with a constitutional and legal agreement, and in particular we have reached a point to meet with the parties to the dialogue table," noting that "the politicians who describe the agreement between the province and Baghdad Balhish who living on the crisis. "

For her part, said the MP for the citizen mass Manat Schweich for "tomorrow's Press," that "all the steps that go between the center and the region so far a good pace, and we reflect on this visit good, and probably will be the beginning of the visit to resolve all outstanding differences between the center and the region and the initiative to form an agreement Strategy between the parties. "

"The centerpiece of the visit will focus only on economic issues, and especially the issue of the budget that has damaged the country will not be approved and the Iraqi people," pointing out that "the budget is still in the cabinet, and I expect that it goes there."
    Schweich explained that "the budget will reach the parliament but will not reach full."
    In addition, the MP showed a coalition of law Ibtisam Hashem for "tomorrow Press", 

"The visit Nnigervan today to Baghdad is a positive step, especially with the approach of the adoption of the general budget of the Council of Ministers," likely to "visit solve many of the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil ".

"He was supposed to be a visit by this time due to the need for a quick consensus, because the country is going through exceptional circumstances," adding that "there are many ideas and opinions discussions will go between the two parties, and this takes time and delay to reach understandings, so if they were made before the period was better. "

And refused to Hashem that "there are temporary solutions during the visit because it would delay approving the budget and will not benefit the general situation, so we want a final solution and not a prosthesis," adding that "the focus of the visit, President Hu budget and oil any economic file, I do not expect to discuss the two parties is this file."
    She continued, "If we Fsntousel economic solutions to security and political restoration."

It is supposed to arrive today to Baghdad, President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, accompanied by a delegation of Kurdish politicians and economists to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil problems and find appropriate solutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 am