Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The situation in Iraq on the global corruption index witnessed a slight improvement

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The situation in Iraq on the global corruption index witnessed a slight improvement  Empty The situation in Iraq on the global corruption index witnessed a slight improvement

Post by wciappetta Thu 04 Dec 2014, 8:02 am

The situation in Iraq on the global corruption index witnessed a slight improvement 

News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

Page economicDecember 4, 2014 11:19 

Improve the situation in Iraq is somewhat on the Transparency International index for 2014, after a rush of Sudan, which came in third place before the last among the most corrupt countries in the world.

The report revealed that Sudan did not depart centers in recent years, a rival of Somalia and Afghanistan, which do not have them any stationary systems, and North Korea. 

According to the index, which is based on internationally recognized economic criteria, without any political orientation, the Sudan, came in third place before the final, specifically in the center 173, as it got 11 points only, while Somalia and North Korea resolved in the center 174, while the most honest countries came Denmark (92 points) and New Zealand (91 points).

The report pointed out that Sudan, which his position among the most corrupt countries has not changed, more deterioration in the current year 2014, compared to the report of 2013. came some Arab countries ahead of Sudan, despite the violence that takes place in these countries, such as Iraq, which is a solution in the center 170, and Libya in the center 166, and 161 in the center of Yemen, and classifies countries corruption index according to the levels of corruption in the public sector where, and included the list of 177 countries where the state occupies the last place most corrupt and least corrupt first place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:01 pm