Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie of "foreign investors in Iraq," a meeting in Dubai: a future government on large-scale change

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rubaie of "foreign investors in Iraq," a meeting in Dubai: a future government on large-scale change Empty Rubaie of "foreign investors in Iraq," a meeting in Dubai: a future government on large-scale change

Post by day dreamer Wed 10 Dec 2014, 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]

Wednesday, December 10/1 December 2014 15:05[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Baghdad - where]
    MP for the National Alliance Rubaie, for large-scale changes in investment and structuring investment institutions in Iraq Act, to encourage foreign investors to invest in Iraq, calling on investors to visit Iraq and see the security, political and economic reality, and not rely on some of the media, to see the internal situation in Iraq.
     He said al-Rubaie, a statement issued by the Information Office, following the end of the meeting, which was held in the Emirate of Dubai, on Wednesday, the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was that "Iraq is a fertile ground for investment, foreign investors can grow their investments for the privileged."  Pointing out that "the new government, which was formed recently, trying to find a political, security and economic reforms, as well as the fight against corruption through practical mechanisms, including subsidized could be adopted in the amendment of the Investment Act and encourage investors."
    He called al-Rubaie, at the same time investors, to "not to believe some foreign media and Arabic, which is trying to undermine Iraq through the distortion of the image transparent."  He pointed out that he "made a request to the investors, inviting them to visit Iraq, and see the true reality of the size of the possibility of investing in Iraq."
     On the other hand, "investors promised to consider this request seriously." .anthy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:25 pm