Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian province of Khuzestan’s exports to Iraq rise up 107%

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iranian province of Khuzestan’s exports to Iraq rise up 107% Empty Iranian province of Khuzestan’s exports to Iraq rise up 107%

Post by Neno Fri 16 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm

Iranian province of Khuzestan’s exports to Iraq rise up 107%
    January 13, 2015 by Ibrahim Khalil 

Baghdad (Forat) Some 853,000 tons of commodities, worth $142.4 million, were exported from Chazabeh border point in this southern province to Iraq in the three quarters of the year (started on March 21), a local official said.

[ltr]Talking to IRNA, Governor of Dasht-e Azadegan Abdolrahim Nateqi said that the figure is indicating a 51-percent and a 107-percent increase in terms of weight and value respectively compared to the same period last year.[/ltr]

[ltr]Nateqi added that fruits, vegetables, cement, building materials and steel products are the main exported items.[/ltr]

[ltr]Meanwhile, Head of the Trade Promotion Organization (TPO) and Deputy Minister of Industries, Mines and Trade Valiollah Afkhami said that more than $35.2 billion worth of goods were exported in the three quarters of this year.[/ltr]

[ltr]Afkhami also said the figures showed an increase of 18 percent in terms of weight compared to the figure in the same period the previous year./End/[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iranian-province-of-khuzestan-s-exports-to-iraq-rise-up-10/[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 8:02 am