Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
day dreamer
weslin3
lonelyintexas
7 posters

Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n Empty Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 26 Feb 2015, 8:32 am

Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries next week

Author: HH, RA
    Editor: HH
    26/02/2015 17:05
    Number of Views: 22

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah
    The Central Bank announced in Kurdistan region of Iraq, Thursday, arrived about 250 billion dinars from the central government to Arbil, while the Ministry of Finance in the region confirmed that the employees' salaries will be distributed early next week.
    He said the central bank director in Kurdistan Adham Khurshid in a newspaper quoted statements and media Kurdish and vassal (range Press), "The amount of 250 billion dinars, arrived this afternoon from the central government to Arbil," noting that "the amount will be transferred to the Central Bank ".

For his part, said a spokesman for the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, said that "upon the arrival of the amount we will distribute ministries and institutions that did not receive one month's salary in December last salaries."

Abdul Rahman said that "it is scheduled to resume the distribution of salaries process starting from the beginning of next week."

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani said, in the 23 February 2015, he brought with him from Turkey during the recent visit of $ 500 million to pay the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani revealed, in the (February 16, 2015), for the Baghdad to pay salaries to its employees every 40 days, and confirmed that the central government "bankrupt" and undergoing a financial crisis, and said that the right of the region cut off oil exports in the event of non-receipt of allowances agreed, as pointed out that the agreement provides for sending more than one trillion dinars from Baghdad to Arbil.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Ministers Haider Abadi stressed, in the (February 16, 2015), that Iraq faces many challenges including the decline in oil prices and their impact on the budget and the security challenge, and stressed the need for concerted efforts to liberate the city of Mosul and the rest areas in coordination between Baghdad and Erbil, and as pointed out that the government is committed to resolving the problems with the Kurdistan region in accordance with the Constitution, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani stressed the keenness of the region to communicate with Baghdad to solve all the problems.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, in (January 28, 2015), that there is a misunderstanding with the central government on the export of oil, and pointed out that the region will not issue more than the agreed amount, and as pointed out that Kurdistan is facing the biggest financial problem, he stressed that the government is obliged to take special measures to address them.

Agreed the central and Kurdistan governments in the (second from December 2014), to allocate a portion of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk.

With the agreement also included the granting of a trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n Empty Re: Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n

Post by weslin3 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

ok Looking good despite Maliki's newspaper articles, that he may still controlling. I need to remember he is still in action over there to a certain degree. Probably where we get the negative articles from. His wishful thinking.  freak
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n Empty Re: Kurdistan announce the arrival of 250 billion dinars from Baghdad and is preparing to pay salaries n

Post by day dreamer Thu 26 Feb 2015, 10:15 am

yes
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm

Oh yes indeed I'll bet that oil starts flowing from up north now... king

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 26 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

Doesn't this mean the Budget is in full mode now?.... badboys
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 5:12 pm

Sure sounds like it's at full throttle !
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:26 pm

Can you believe it, payroll on the way means stimulating the economy......
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:31 pm

Neno wrote:Can you believe it, payroll on the way means stimulating the economy......

i never thought about it that way   freak guess i just wasn't thinking   lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:41 pm

Lol, can't spend dinars anywhere but in country fonz.....yes --> freak but.....since you got a NNP tee shirt, let you slide this time... laugh
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm

Neno wrote:Doesn't this mean the Budget is in full mode now?.... badboys

Should be, I'm watching for reports that say the Kurds are doing their part ... then I'll agree with that idea, I expect it though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 11:03 am