Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of  Empty Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of

Post by day dreamer Wed 08 Apr 2015, 2:14 pm

Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of emergency aid
    [ltr] [rtl]أ 08, 2015[/rtl] April 8, 2015  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Held financial minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Hoshyar Zebari, a number of bilateral meetings with his counterparts from the finance ministers of the Arab countries to discuss bilateral relations and ways to strengthen and activate the economic and trade relations and to overcome the technical and administrative obstacles. 
    The Minister of Finance to discuss Iraq, the financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of emergency aidHe added that Iraq intends to withdraw funds from the IMF through the allocated SDRs was

The International Monetary Fund has predicted that Iraq's economy will contract by 2.7 percent this year, the first contraction since 2003 and is likely to fall Alsnouk GDP compared with the non-oil growth of more than seven percent in 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of  Empty Re: Zebari: Iraq looking financial position with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of

Post by Neno Wed 08 Apr 2015, 5:41 pm

Not sure how or why these numbers are coming out.

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 1:30 am