Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
lonelyintexas
weslin3
duck2000
wciappetta
day dreamer
9 posters

Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories Empty Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories

Post by day dreamer Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:27 am

04/11/2015 (00:01 pm) - 

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / Noor Ali

[ltr] MP from the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said Haitham al-Jubouri, the committee proposed the issuance of large cash categories to control inflation and to preserve the value of the dinar against the dollar, as he emphasized that the central bank is now working to develop a thorough study on the introduction of new categories.
     And between a member of the parliamentary finance committee in an interview for the "long", "The Knesset Finance has proposed issuing coins large cash denominations in order to reduce the number and maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar," noting that "this solution was to push people towards the replacement of the dollar in Iraqi dinars in their dealings Banking or for the purpose of storage or movement, because the reason people deal in dollars to its small size and not taking the process a great deal of movement. " 
    He said al-Jubouri said, "If we were to give recipes dollar itself into the Iraqi dinar and worked on the issuance of currency category 100 thousand or 250 thousand dinars", the "raised is just a proposal and it is not a final decision, but the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq promised a thorough examination of the subject, and waiting for the soon be approved. " 
    However, saying "Although the likelihood of an increase in inflation, but there must be a study of the subject of the new currency launch, and how to control inflation if it happens," expected to "measure will reduce the demand for the dollar and away by all the dollarization of the Iraqi currency and the buying and selling exchange and transactions in Iraqi currency instead of dollars. " 
    The member of the Finance Committee that "there are a number of solutions in order to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, including the opening of new and additional windows, and that is not enough for the distribution way exchange or through banks, but there must be a direct limits, especially in currency exchange places , such as airports, etc., because the traveler needs this money, or in large commercial centers to cover the expenses of hard currency and reduce the height against the dinar.
    Jubouri and called for "the need to free money from the state control nor endorse the integration of private banks with government banks and hand over all these powers to the government," and urged to "edit banks, even if it's in our hands to get us out until the government banks from state control and Holnaha to private banks in order to increase the powers investment and borrowing mechanisms and setting interest rates and asked it to merge large private banks Bank within the government banks in order to be private banks imprint banking transactions within the Iraqi state. "
    It is noteworthy that the US dollar exchange rate has been rising for nearly a month, up to a few days ago to 1230 dinars to the dollar.
    The central bank may impose a special program of tax and customs guarantees for goods, while among banking and economic shown that it came under the guidance of the Council of Ministers to determine the work of traders and keep them away from "illegal transactions in the smuggling of" hard currency. 
    The CBI also announced (24 March 2015), for the approval of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers on the proposal to accept the judge issued by private banks to pay taxes and fees of all instruments without a specified ceiling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories

Post by wciappetta Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:18 pm

He said al-Jubouri said, "If we were to give recipes dollar itself into the Iraqi dinar and worked on the issuance of currency category 100 thousand or 250 thousand dinars", "raised is just a proposal and it is not a final decision, 

There's always one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] in every crowd...He should be called "Zimbabwe Jubouri" 

Imagine the CBI having to keep a straight face in this meeting...I would have spit the tea out of my mouth in laughter 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance proposes to make large cash categories

Post by duck2000 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:18 pm

noting that "this solution was to push people towards the replacement of the dollar in Iraqi dinars
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:21 pm

thumbs
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Yes, they are working it. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:48 pm

duck YES!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Opening additional windows of exchange just in time for the deletion of zeros.thumbs2
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 pm

duck2000 wrote:noting that "this solution was to push people towards the replacement of the dollar in Iraqi dinars
    And I see it, especially with the comment after what you posted, "storage or movement". Tells me that the 1000 thru 25000 will be replaced with these large coins (notes) and used for storage or movement just like the 100000.00 USD note (gold for some). Then the 1 dinar thru 200 dinar as said will be used in country.

I also like the fact of the large note being stated cause it shows me it will carry the same value against the dollar as the new currency meaning my 1000 thru 25000 will always be good so that I can hold them as long as I want. Good artical, probably the best one I have ever wanted to see and hope comes to fact thanks.... :)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 am

yes
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 am

Interesting that they are talking about a need for more exchange windows when there appears to be a shortage of cash..... zip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:30 am