Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought

Lobo
    Lobo

‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought Empty ‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought

Post by Lobo Wed 17 Jun 2015, 3:34 pm

‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought

by The Extinction Protocol
    [ltr]‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought Global-drought
    June 2015 – WATER CRISIS — Drought-stricken California is not the only place draining underground aquifers in the hunt for fresh water. It’s happening across the world, according to two new studies by U.S. researchers released Tuesday. One-third of Earth's largest groundwater basins are being rapidly depleted says new study. Twenty-one of the world’s 37 largest aquifers — in locations from India and China to the United States and France — have passed their sustainability tipping points, meaning more water is being removed than replaced from these vital underground reservoirs. Thirteen of 37 aquifers fell at rates that put them into the most troubled category.
    “The situation is quite critical,” said Jay Famiglietti, senior water scientist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the studies’ principal investigator. And it’s difficult to see it getting better soon. These groundwater reserves take thousands of years to accumulate and only slowly recharge with water from snowmelt and rains. Now, as drilling for water has taken off across the globe, the hidden water reservoirs are being stressed. Underground aquifers supply 35 percent of the water used by humans worldwide. Demand is even greater in times of drought. Rain-starved California is currently tapping aquifers for 60 percent of its water use, up from the usual 40 percent.
    In another finding from the studies led by the University of California Irvine, scientists say that some of these aquifers may be much smaller than previously thought. Only a few of the aquifers have been mapped in detail and most estimates of aquifer water reserves have “uncertainty ranges across orders of magnitude,” according to the studies. The new studies used NASA’s GRACE satellites to take unprecedentedly precise measurements of the groundwater reservoirs hidden beneath the ground. The satellites detected subtle changes in the gravitational pull of the earth’s surface. Water is exceptionally heavy and exerts a greater pull on orbiting spacecraft. As the satellites flew overhead, slight changes in aquifer water levels were charted over a decade, from 2003 to 2013. “The water table is dropping all over the world,” Familglietti said. “There’s not an infinite supply of water.” –National Post
    ‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought Mad-max-global-drought-2
    [/ltr]

[ltr]The Extinction Protocol | June 17, 2015 at 7:43 pm | Categories: Civilizations unraveling,Climate unravelingDesertificationDisappearing LakesDroughtDust StormEarth Changes,Earth WatchEcology overturnEditor's note to readers - policyEnvironmental ThreatErratic Jet StreamHeatwaveHigh-risk potential hazard zonePotential Earthchange hotspot,Prophecies referencedSigns of Magnetic Field weakeningsinkholesTime - Event AccelerationWater Crisis - Conflict | URL: http://wp.me/p1eYXc-aMI[/ltr]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought Empty Re: ‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought

Post by Diamond Thu 18 Jun 2015, 6:52 am

just for the information note, droughts have been goin on since time began, an I don't care what mad max says!!! freak
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought Empty Re: ‘The water table is dropping all over the world’ – NASA warns we’re on the path to global drought

Post by wciappetta Thu 18 Jun 2015, 6:58 am

[list=Q7KCVcGWL8bzsAWT3I7gBg]
    [*]

The Texas Floods Are So Big They Ended the State's Drought

Wired
    May 29, 2015 - Rain just doesn't fall in a civilized fashion in Texas,” says Ronald Kaiser, ... As rains happen, they flow over the limestone surface, and that  ...

[/list]
    The best way to view such things is as birth Pangs like Jesus described it, you know, False messiahs [there have been a number of them] wars and rumors of wars and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The term "Sorrows" means labor pain.  The Lord Jesus equates these events this way. In labor the pains become more frequent and more severe with ever shorter periods of rest until the the birthing.

Sure  the blind sciences concoct any answer they deem plausible no matter how ridiculous. I wonder what folks will say when the world climate changes daily I mean summer to snow to cold to ultra hot, growing seasons will be gone...these things will happen the bible records it all and yes it is scary to consider.

Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Notice why it happens? They changed the ordinance thus breaking the everlasting covenant, the world is drunk with the idea that there are many ways to redemption and just be a good person and all is well. Biggest lie the devil ever taught and religious leaders in the Christian faith today are selling it like  the snake oil it is. Jesus is the  only way.
    Back on point,

The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

So the idea of wacky out of the norm weather will continue and it has nothing to do with CO2, hydrofluorocarbons or your carbon footprint. It's the judgments of Almighty God coming upon this Jesus rejecting world. No doubt it will become more amazing however i  doubt the water levels around the world have shrunk, I mean it's a closed system there are the same amount of water molecules today as there was last year. droughts are the result of weather pattern changes which is getting dicier by the day.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Jun 2015, 10:52 am

I agree and ask everyone to pray that the Lord keep His hand on America and Israel.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 18 Jun 2015, 7:55 pm

Lobo wrote:I agree and ask everyone to pray that the Lord keep His hand on America and Israel.
    thumbs2
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 9:19 pm

Neno wrote:
    Lobo wrote:I agree and ask everyone to pray that the Lord keep His hand on America and Israel.
    thumbs2
    Amen!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:26 am