Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote Empty Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:47 am

Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad announced the parliamentary legal committee member Ibtisam Hilali, Sunday, that the committee finalized the observations and amendments to the parties and advisers of the Federal Court Act, and submitted to the Presidency to put it on the agenda and voted upon.

She said Hilali for "tomorrow Press," that "the Legal Committee presented the three Federal Court and advisers and parties laws to the Presidency before the legislative term ends, it is possible submission to the Council for a vote," surprising "Do not display the laws on the agenda, despite the continued emphasis on its importance ".

She explained that "one of the laws made by the Committee for the Presidency to be presented to business cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council resolutions laws table," noting that "the National Guard is still the law of the Legal Committee due to the differences on some paragraphs between the political blocs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote Empty Re: Legal representative: Federal Court Rules, parties and advisors are ready to vote

Post by Lobo Sun 21 Jun 2015, 1:28 pm

Thank you

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 9:42 pm