Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

National crowd preparing to enter Mosul

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

National crowd preparing to enter Mosul Empty National crowd preparing to enter Mosul

Post by wciappetta Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22/06/2015
    A spokesman for the National Forces crowd Mahmoud Alsurja, Monday, all graduated more than 4,500 fighters of the military rehabilitation sessions, and noted their willingness to liberalize Mosul, he said he had been equipped with 50 armored wheel.

Alsurja and said, "More than 4,500 fighters of the national formations crowd completed their training and graduated from military training courses", noting that "the fighters were equipped with more than 50 armored vehicles."

Alsurja "The graduates fighters ready to fight and to participate in the liberation of Mosul," noting that they were "awaiting orders to carry out their duties."

On the other hand, Alsurja stressed that "a delegation from the National crowd met with the US Embassy in Baghdad to discuss the crowd equip weapons and equipment needed to prepare for the process of liberalization of Mosul."

The city of Mosul under the control of the organization "Daash" Since (June 10, 2014), as it suffers from a major security and humanitarian crisis as a result of the organization's quest to impose his vision "extreme" on all aspects of life in the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

National crowd preparing to enter Mosul Empty Re: National crowd preparing to enter Mosul

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:00 am

4500 is not a small numder, especially all at once. Should show major accomplishments.

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 3:52 pm