Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yasiri proposed investment (10%) of central bank reserves of hard currency for infrastructure projec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yasiri proposed investment (10%) of central bank reserves of hard currency for infrastructure projec Empty Yasiri proposed investment (10%) of central bank reserves of hard currency for infrastructure projec

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2013, 7:36 am

Yasiri proposed investment (10%) of central bank reserves of hard currency for infrastructure projects

16-03-2013 12:38 PM

Baghdad (news) .. I suggest a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Hussain Yasiri, invest a fraction of the central bank reserves of hard currency and (10%) for investment projects serve the country. Yasiri said (of the Agency news): The Central Bank has a cash reserve of up to more than (67) billion dollars, Flo was invested proportion (10%) than any limits (6.7) billion dollars, will be able to implement investment projects and services in the country, as well as strengthen the reserves of cash. added: that the Finance Committee introduced this proposal to the administration Previous to the Central Bank, but they turned a hearing on this subject without knowing the reasons, adding that the country needs to infrastructure projects and investment. was rapporteur of the committee of economy and investment MP Mahma Khalil stressed that the central bank has a cash reserve of up to (70) billion dollars. mentioned that Iraq lacks the integrated infrastructure in all its different sectors, because of the circumstances in which it passed during the eighties and nineties of the past century, as well as terrorism and the occupation period after 2003. / end / 8. n. p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 9:28 am