Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: everyone agrees on legislation amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: everyone agrees on legislation amnesty law  Empty Iraq: everyone agrees on legislation amnesty law

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:57 am

Iraq: everyone agrees on legislation amnesty law

Baghdad / Orr News

Iraqi list confirmed that all the political parties agreed on a general amnesty law legislation, but the vision of the Iraqi National Alliance is still not close on the details.

The spokesman said the list Haider Mulla said that "all political parties agreed on legislation amnesty law," but he also said, "but until now still the vision of the Iraqi National Alliance is tight on the details of the law." He added that "the proximity of the provincial elections makes it difficult the National Alliance of drawing closer to Iraq."

Mulla said that the "general amnesty law that could begin after the provincial elections," stressing that "the general amnesty law, currently schedule of meetings of the Committee of Five."

And revealed the Liberal bloc, last month rejected the Iraqi List, to approve the final version reached with a coalition of state law regarding a paragraph exceptions to a proposed amnesty law, "and showed that" the demand of the Iraqi List Clause of Article IV of the Terrorism Act is not possible application of terms process. "

The voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives in September 2011 on the general amnesty law the controversial made ​​by the Sadrist bloc in principle to be referred to the Legal Committee to determine the extent to paragraphs with the Iraqi constitution. The Iraqi government fears that includes the new amnesty law accused of murder in accordance with Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act, as happened in the previous amnesty law, which began in 2008.

Article I of the Act prior to its amendment that "exempt general amnesty and comprehensive Iraqis (civilian and military) inside Iraq and outside death row, life imprisonment or temporary or imprisonment, whether their sentences adversarial or absentia gained become final or not gaining."

And refers the proposed law that "the evacuation convicts and detainees referred to in Article (1) and (2) of the Act after the issuance of the decision to release of the committee formed under the provisions of this Act unless they are convicted or arrested for crimes they did not located Magistrate where or waiver with with the victim, or debtors to persons or the state even pay discharged from the debt at once or in installments or Executive expires incarceration. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 11:33 pm