Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Expert: border demarcation decision with Kuwait null and void and non-binding for the Iraqi go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Expert: border demarcation decision with Kuwait null and void and non-binding for the Iraqi go Empty Legal Expert: border demarcation decision with Kuwait null and void and non-binding for the Iraqi go

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:29 am

Legal Expert: border demarcation decision with Kuwait null and void and non-binding for the Iraqi government
    Published in: 9:08 am, March 19, 2013 by ipa 2
    BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Legal expert said Ahmed Abbadi UN Security Council Resolution No. 833 regarding the demarcation of land and water borders between Iraq and Kuwait is considered a decision null and void and non-binding for the Iraqi government.

He attributed Abadi said in a statement received by the independent press (Iba) that the conditions experienced by this decision after exit Iraqi army from Kuwait after the war that subscribed to 33 countries against the Iraqi army and forced Saddam Hussein from appease coalition countries due to the exposure of the Iraqi regime the collapse of the uprising in southern Iraq and exit north of the control of the central authority.

He explained that this decision has entailed a great imbalance in determining the course of the boundary south of Safwan region and beyond is not justified on Iraqi territory to Kuwait, which account persisted in expansion at the expense of Iraq.

And called on the government not to obey the expansionist ambitions of Kuwait and the exploitation of the security and political situation that Iraq is going through, stressing that the UN resolution was void and built on falsehood is false.

The resolution 833, which passed in 1993, three years after the Second Gulf War select the border between the two countries and the granting of Kuwait land was under Iraqi control in the past. (End

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fipairaq.com%2F%3Fp%3D81918

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:21 pm