Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstrations in Baghdad and the provinces calling for reform of the judiciary and an end to corrup

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Demonstrations in Baghdad and the provinces calling for reform of the judiciary and an end to corrup Empty Demonstrations in Baghdad and the provinces calling for reform of the judiciary and an end to corrup

Post by day dreamer Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:21 pm

09/12/2015 (00:01 pm) -

[ltr]Demonstrations in Baghdad and the provinces calling for reform of the judiciary and an end to corruption [/ltr]

Baghdad / term

[ltr] Tens of thousands of people yesterday in Baghdad and central and southern governorates, the seventh in a row for Friday, demanding reforms of the judiciary and the provision of services and accounting spoilers. 
    A reporter (range Press), in Baghdad, said that thousands of demonstrators gathered in Tahrir Square to demand the dismissal of the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud, the dissolution of Parliament.  The reporter added that a number of the demonstrators carried banners demanding the fight against corruption with slogans renounce sectarianism.
    In the city of Karbala, said a member of the organizing committee for the demonstrations, Vduan Abdul Nabi, in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "thousands of Alkrblaiaan demonstrated to demand that the House of Representatives members from the province of Karbala, the exercise of the constitutional powers of all the control and according to Article 61 of the Constitution, the resolution of the Board the province. "  "We call on the day of Karbala governor Akil Turaihi to resign immediately and call the Integrity Commission and the prosecution Turaihi open questioning, which was closed earlier this year a political deal file." 
    In the province of Najaf, said civil rights activist and one of the participants in the demonstration, Muhannad al-Zamili, in an interview with the (long-Presse), that "demands launched by the demonstrators in the previous assembled, did not find a way to implement and respond," noting that "the reforms launched by the Iraqi government package did not meet the needs of citizens, and the procedures followed in its implementation is still shy ". [rtl].[/rtl] And I saw Babylon, Basra, Dhi Qar and Wasit other demonstrations demanding reform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 11:03 am