Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions Empty Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions

Post by day dreamer Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:51 pm

Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions

[ltr]2015/9/23 22:45[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    The Minister Mohammed Salem Gakhalih Ghabban, the consolidated national card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions.
     According to a ministry statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "In order to follow up the functioning of the unified card project was chaired by Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban meeting of the Supreme Committee of the card Unified, which included sexual director and a number of concerned bodies chock of the project." 
    The meeting discussed according to the statement, "what has been achieved from the decisions of the previous meeting, which took place last week, and the stages of labor and other infrastructure for the single card infrastructure in the districts of citizenship in Baghdad and the provinces."
    He said the Interior Minister during the meeting on "the need to intensify the media effort in order to deliver a message to all citizens that this card is the official document to be adopted in all of Iraq's state institutions through their reviews and in other guardians that require a formal Msthompsk" tight that "previous archives will be dispensed with her once and for all the people who got the single card. "
    The Directorate General of nationality in the Ministry of Interior, began on 13 September Alhari unified national issuing the card as an alternative to the four archives [identity of citizenship status and citizenship certificate and card housing and the ration card] in place for decades in circles and state institutions, to promote citizens' transactions, as it aims to reduce the administrative and financial corruption as well as featured Alomnah.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions Empty Re: Ghabban: Standard Card is the official document to be adopted in all state institutions

Post by Pig-Pen Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:57 pm

("which included sexual director and a number of concerned bodies")

??????......O-MY

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:35 am