Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An alliance between the British and Chinese companies to develop oil fields in Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

An alliance between the British and Chinese companies to develop oil fields in Iraq Empty An alliance between the British and Chinese companies to develop oil fields in Iraq

Post by Lobo Sun 18 Oct 2015, 1:33 pm

October 17, 2015

An alliance between the British and Chinese companies to develop oil fields in Iraq

Agencies - giants energy "BP" and the British "CNPC" Chinese plans to announce next week the establishment of a strategic alliance between the two in order to develop oil resources in Iraq and elsewhere.

It will aim agreement, which will be one of several agreements will be signed during the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping to London, to promote cooperation between the two companies in Iraq, where are developing the giant Rumaila oil field in the south of the country.

The Rumaila field in southern Iraq, the second largest oil field in the world, and the production was 1.34 million barrels per day in 2014.

The two companies will also seek to expand through the establishment of companies to develop oil fields in other parts of the world.

It is noteworthy here that "CNPC" Chinese state-owned company is the largest producer of oil in the Asian continent, the Group parent company "PetroChina".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:30 pm