Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi delegation to visit Moscow to study the request of Russian strikes

Lobo
    Lobo

Iraqi delegation to visit Moscow to study the request of Russian strikes Empty Iraqi delegation to visit Moscow to study the request of Russian strikes

Post by Lobo Sun 08 Nov 2015, 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    November 8, 2015

Iraqi delegation to visit Moscow to study the request of Russian strikes

Baghdad -  The Commission on the parliamentary security and defense, Iraq is looking forward to contract again in a deal with Russia arming, revealing an Iraqi delegation's visit to Moscow next week to examine the request of Russian strikes.

The head of the Committee of quitting, "Iraq is looking forward to the signing of a new military contract with Russia to counter Daash terrorist gangs, once the procedures for the delivery of Russian weapons covered by the current military contract between the two countries."

He added, "We have a big military contract with Russia under which received Sukhoi aircraft, tanks and weapons, as well as a variety of A protective suit of toxic gases days ago."

He pointed to the "importance to face Daash which uses deadly mustard gas in Syria and against the Peshmerga and recently used against the Iraqi army."

He Zamili hope "in the expansion of Russian strikes to include Iraq like Syria," pointing out that "the members of the defense committee in the Iraqi parliament Sazorn Moscow next week, to examine this request with the Russian government, and the transfer of seeing Moscow for the Iraqi government."

The Russian government earlier announced its willingness to air strikes against Daash if the Iraqi government requested it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 3:52 pm