Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign: the case of the detention of Iraqi fishermen by Kuwait complex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign: the case of the detention of Iraqi fishermen by Kuwait complex Empty Parliamentary Foreign: the case of the detention of Iraqi fishermen by Kuwait complex

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:47 am

Parliamentary Foreign: the case of the detention of Iraqi fishermen by Kuwait complex

Ali Aldhargam - 03/24/2013 - 7:47 pm

Confirmed a member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee discussed the subject of the arrest of Iraqi fishermen by the Kuwaiti authorities, noting that this issue is "complex and difficult topics in the deal."

The MP said, but Talabani in a press statement that "the Commission discussed the topic more than once in our meetings with the Kuwaiti side on the sidelines of several meetings" indicating that "cases that occur are individual cases, not a general situation where that Kuwaitis have indicated that there are cases exceeded and consider carrying weapons of by fishermen is illegal. "

She stressed that "the continuation of this subject violates the regulations is that it is complicated and unclear to the fact that what is being discussed individual cases, not a general situation."

The Kuwaiti coastguard forces on Saturday arrested nine Iraqi fishermen in Faw of the province of Basra.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_188684.html

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:50 am